Sunday, February 14, 2010

This storm beat out the last storm ..... tired of shoveling!

This is a little over kill, but so was the storm! So I will make you suffer along with me! hehe (can you tell we were traumatized by all the snow?) I feel like we live in Lake Tahoe without the benefits of the ski lifts!




Looking out the sliding door. The snow was chest deep.
The swing set....compare with the last snow fall.
Looking out at the beehives! Can you see them?!
The deck.....look how blue the sky is!
May not look like a lot of snow he is plowing, but he had been plowing a number of times before this just to keep up! His left arm was killing him by the time he was finished...poor guy. I see a snow blower sometime in our future :o)
Front walk...Why we didn't have church for 2 weeks in a row......

We did a lot of baking of bread, brownies, lemon bars and soup! Yummmm..... what is it about snow that brings out the homemaking skills?

3 comments:

Just Us said...

Wow no wonder you were sick of the snow! I knew it was bad, but wow. I think it's time you signed up for our carribbean cruise (you know, the one we both sign up for and take in our dreams??)

Lori said...

We will gladly take that snow off your hands. I can just imagine the snow angels, snowmen, snowshoeing and igloos now! We have NO snow and this is the time of year we usually get the most! I think jack frost needs a new gps!

KristenG said...

I feel so bad for you guys. You have been in our thoughts when we heard that you were going to be getting more snow.